Hi and welcome to my gratitude list for this week. As always, I am linking up with #TToT. Here are the things I’ve been grateful for lately.
1. My writing spirit returning. In November, I only managed twelve blog posts. That’s really not as much as I’d like. I cannot say for sure that I’ll keep in the writing mood, but I certainly am today.
2. Getting to know new bloggers. I’ve been checking out a ton of bloggers and writers lately and am loving it.
3. St. Nicholas. We celebrated it at day activities on Wednesday. It was a little chaotic, but still lots of fun.
4. Festive candy. I love all the St. Nicholas and Christmas-related candy. So sad they don’t have it in the stores all year, although that’d probably be bad for my body.
5. My supportive staff. My support coordinator is still off sick, but my support worker and day activities staff have been incredibly accommodating. This week, my support worker offered to come on Thursday early in the afternoon even though that wasn’t supposed to be a support time for me at all. On Monday, I will be allowed to stay at day activities for the full day again, because my support coordinator was supposed to see me then.
6. Swimming. According to my Fitbit, I managed 53 laps this week. I can’t believe it, but oh well.
7. The stationary bike at day activities. Our staff are trying it out to see if they want to buy it for the day center. I hope they will. I went on it threee times this week. Unfortunately, my Fitbit doesn’t track my going onto it.
I can probably think of more things, but it’s time to go off to bed now. I hope you all had a great week.