Yay, I was nominated for a blog award again. Jill from Food, Feelings, Freedom nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award. I had already been nominated for this award about eight months ago, but am so happy for another award nomination. The idea of this award is that Jill poses eleven questions, which I have to answer. Then, I get to nominate eleven more bloggers and ask them eleven questions. Here are Jill’s questions.
1. What do you do when you’re having a bad day?
It depends. When I’m having a bad day, I mostly feel like sleeping, but I try to do other things to cheer myself up too.
2. What is one thing you are most proud of?
My writing abilities.
3. Do you have any pets? Want any?
Yes, my husband and I have a cat named Barry. I’d someday love to have a dog too.
4. What are three values you consider most important?
Respect, kindness, honesty. I think I got this question sometime a few months ago too, but can’t remember where I answered it, so I cannot look up whether I said the same then.
5. What are some of your hobbies?
Writing, reading, using the Internet.
6. What is one thing you would tell your childhood self?
Follow your heart! In other words, don’t do what others expect you to do if it doesn’t align with your feelings.
7. What is your favourite quotation?
I like many quotes, both funny and inspirational. My favorite quote is by Madeleine L’Engle and is about the fact that, the richer a character, the fuller of contradiction it is.
8. Where do you see yourself (what do you hope for your future) in 5 years?
I hope I’ll be living in a supported housing placement, doing day activities I like (at my current place maybe).
9. What is your biggest fear?
I guess abandonment.
10. What aspect of your life are you currently working on? (Work? Personal? Health?)
Mental health and finding an appropriate living situation.
11. What is a risk you took that paid off?
I don’t really know right now.
I am late writing this post, as Jill nominated me last week. I am also having a nasty cold as I write this, so I’m not up for a big challenge. For this reason, I originally didn’t intend on nominating anyone specifically. I thought for a bit that I should do it anyway, as leaving the nomination open seems annoying to me. However, screw it. I’m nominating the first eleven WordPress bloggers to see this post. Here are my questions for you.
- What is your biggest achievement in life?
- If you were to choose a college major now, which would you choose?
- Are you more a cat person, a dog person or maybe you’re a rattlesnake person?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Have you ever been to a farm?
- Are you a city, small town or rural area person?
- What is your taste in music like?
- How old were you when you spoke your first word?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What is your favorite mythical character?
- How long have you been blogging?