- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. I am unable to copy/paste the image.
1. If you were to have one wish come true, what would it be?
I’m going to be selfish here and wish for a bright future for myself and my husband.
2. What is the least favorite thing about yourself that you wish you could change?
My difficulty tolerating distress.
3. What was the last funniest thing to happen to you?
A funny thing? I don’t know.
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
5. Weird/Strange Question… If you could have dinner with anybody (Dead or Alive) who would that be, and what would you like to ask them?
I never ask lots of questions during dinner, as it’s all about the food to me. I’d just have dinner with my husband.
Three Things About Me
- My first word was “aircraft industry” when I was ten-months-old.
- I went to grammar school, but forgot almost all my Latin and Greek.
- I used to be an auditory learner and hated reading Braille until I was about thirteen. Then I got a computer and I hated the screen reader’s synthetic speech so much that I developed a preference for learning through touch.
I’m not choosing a favorite post, as I can’t decide. What do you all think is my best post?
- Bipolar Barb
- Therapy Bits
- My Inner MishMash
- Color Me Bipolar
- Day by Day
- I Am My Own Island
- Just Being Me
- Kristen Experiments
- What is your favorite color?
- What is the biggest challenge you face right now?
- Do you have any pets?
- (Weird/Funny) Would you want to be the opposite gender for a while if you could?
- What was your major in college?