Welcome to day twelve in #Write31Days. Man, I’m late writing my post today. I really planned on writing two posts today, one for #Write31Days and the other for Ten Things of Thankful. I may write a #TToT post for this week tomorrow anyway, but I also found a great topic that fits both #Write31Days and #TToT. It is to list twenty things (or people, I assume) you’re grateful for in your life. Here goes.
- My husband.
- My family. Even though my family of origin isn’t very supportive, they are still there. My in-laws are especially importantt to me.
- My great team of home support and day activities staff.
- My online friends. I don’t have any real-life friends other than my husband, but I appreciate the network of supportive people online.
- Our cat, Barry.
- My relatively good physical health.
- The fact that I’m mentally stable.
- More than enough food in the pantry.
- A roof over my head.
- My computer and iPhone.
- Social security.
- Never having had to worry about money.
- A relatively good health care system. It could be better, but it could also be a lot worse.
- Psychiatric medication.
- The sensory room at day activities and sensory supplies at home.
- Being a lot fitter than I used to be.
- The readers of my blog. I can’t seem to stick to just one blog project forever, so I’m glad some people keep following me.
- The weather. It’s really good for October right now, but generally speaking it’s never all that bad.
- Being alive!
I must admit that in writing this post, I did cheat a little by checking back at a similar post I’d written several years ago. I could probably think of enough things without cheaitng, but that would take me longer, and it’s now time for bed.
One thought on “20 Things I’m Grateful For in Life #Write31Days”
Great list Astrid! I loved it! xox
LikeLiked by 1 person